How To Use:
- Thyme is used to season stocks, stews, and soups.
- Use to flavor marinades with sea salt, rosemary, lemon zest, and olive oil.
- It pairs well with seafood, red meat, and poultry.
- Thyme releases its flavors slowly so it is favored in slow and long cooking applications.
- Add to root vegetables and autumn fruits, or infuse in syrups and oils.
To store, keep cool and dry until ready to use.
Thyme retains its flavor better than most herbs when dried, but fresh thyme is still preferred.